Our Purpose and Belief
Statement of Mission
Calais Regional Hospital exists to provide and plan patient care, educational and restorative services
that meet our customers’ expectations, commensurate with available resources.
Statement of Vision
CRH will be known by our customers as the best rural hospital in Maine. Because of our attention to quality and customer service:
- CRH will be the provider of choice for patients and the community,
- CRH employees will have high morale and joy in their work,
- CRH physicians will enjoy a satisfying professional life and
- CRH will be recognized by the community as a cost-effective provider of care.
Statement of Values
As an organization we value
- Customer service
- Leadership and progressive management
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Stewardship of resources
- Dedication to quality
- Honesty, integrity and ethical behavior
At CRH, quality means the continuous improvement of programs and services in an effort to exceed customer expectations.