Schedule of Events
Down East Hospice
Quality at CRH
Online Greeting Cards
Health-Related World Wide Web Resources|
|As a service and convenience to our visitors, we have provided the hyper-links listed below. These links are to other health-related and community-interest Web sites and are provided for your convenience and entertainment. Calais Hospital does not endorse these sites and the information contained in them should not be considered a reflection of the views of the Hospital. The Hospital does not guarantee the accuracy of the information presented on other Web sites, nor does the Hospital endorse the information presented in sites linked to this Web site. In addition, Calais Hospital is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the information provided in any Web site linked to this site. We encourage you to confirm all health-related information contained on any Web site with your physician. |
Select a Topic of Interest:
- Harvard Medical Web – Link to Harvard University's medical schools and related publications such as Web Weekly.
- Emory University MedWeb – MedWeb is a catalog of biomedical and health-related web sites maintained by the staff of the Robert W. Woodruff Health Sciences Center Library at Emory University. MedWeb's primary audience is the academic and research community at Emory.
- Lane Medical Library - Stanford University – Link to Stanford University's medical library. Search the Web for health and medicine resources using Stanford's MedWorld MedBot.
- OncoLink – Link to the University of Pennsylvania Cancer Center site, which provides a wealth of information about and related to cancer.
- Oregon Health & Science University – OHSU's fundamental purpose is to improve the well-being of people in Oregon and beyond. As part of its multifaceted public mission, OHSU strives for excellence in education, research, clinical practice, scholarship, and community service. Through its dynamic interdisciplinary environment, OHSU stimulates the spirit of inquiry, initiative, and cooperation among students, faculty, and staff. Search the CliniWeb database. Browse the MeSH library.
- Stanford University's MedWorld – Link to Stanford University's MedWorld Web site. Search the Web for health and medicine resources using Stanford's MedWorld MedBot.
- Countway Library of Medicine – Link to Harvard University's Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine, one of the largest medical libraries in the world. The library offers streamlined access to both free and subscription-based electronic resources.
Back to Top